- RSS Channel Showcase 3775759
- RSS Channel Showcase 3320183
- RSS Channel Showcase 3892227
- RSS Channel Showcase 6660606
Articles on this Page
- 11/07/17--03:00: _ForeBio Properties ...
- 11/06/17--08:44: _Podolsky Circle rep...
- 11/06/17--08:58: _Aries Conlon Capita...
- 11/06/17--09:07: _BenchPrep expands i...
- 11/06/17--22:01: _SIOR World Conferen...
- 11/06/17--22:12: _Cincinnati office o...
- 11/06/17--22:18: _CIBC names new head...
- 11/06/17--22:26: _Employee with Michi...
- 11/07/17--01:01: _Kansas City broker ...
- 11/07/17--01:08: _Friedman Integrated...
- 11/07/17--01:21: _Distribution compan...
- 11/07/17--01:25: _Institutional Prope...
- 11/07/17--01:50: _Colliers Internaito...
- 11/07/17--13:18: _Hurvitz: New indust...
- 11/07/17--07:05: _Avison Young Chicag...
- 11/07/17--07:20: _Large retail center...
- 11/07/17--22:20: _Investors Realty: O...
- 11/07/17--22:34: _McColly Bennett Com...
- 11/08/17--00:57: _Colliers Internatio...
- 11/08/17--01:01: _NAI Wisinski brings...
- 11/06/17--09:07: BenchPrep expands in relocation to Willis Tower
- 11/06/17--22:01: SIOR World Conference brings top names in CRE to Chicago
- 11/06/17--22:12: Cincinnati office of JLL hires new SVP
- 11/06/17--22:18: CIBC names new head of commercial banking in Wisconsin
- 11/07/17--01:01: Kansas City broker earns CBRE top production honor
- 11/07/17--01:21: Distribution company expands footprint in Hunt Midwest’s Subtropolis
- 11/07/17--01:50: Colliers Internaitonal sells five-building office park in Minnesota
- 11/07/17--07:05: Avison Young Chicago supports ChildServ during Global Day of Giving
- 11/07/17--07:20: Large retail center sold in Peoria, seller represented by HFF
- 11/07/17--22:20: Investors Realty: Omaha office sector continues hot streak
- 11/08/17--01:01: NAI Wisinski brings new life to long-vacant building in Grand Rapids
ForeBio Properties acquired a manufacturing facility and 2-story office building totaling 124,800 square feet on a 7-acre site.
Podolsky Circle and Centurion Investments announced the sale of 4400 Prime Parkway and 1380 Corporate Drive in McHenry, Illinois.
Aries Conlon Capital announced that Principal and CEO Rushi Shah has closed on a $12.5 million bridge loan for the Crowne Plaza Chicago-SW Burr Ridge hotel near Midway International Airport.
Colliers International represented BenchPrep in a 15,000-square-foot relocation to Willis Tower at 233 S. Wacker Dr. in Chicago, Illinois.
The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) drew the biggest names in the CRE industry to its annual Fall World Conference in Chicago Oct 25 through Oct. 28. The international conference drew 950 SIOR members, sponsors, exhibitors and other industry professionals from 20 different countries to The Palmer House Hilton in Chicago.
Sean Mangialardo is the new senior vice president in the Cincinnati office of JLL.
CIBC has named Jim Roemer head of commercial real estate banking in Wisconsin. Roemer, who succeeds Mark Lemke, will work in the company’s Milwaukee office.
Wesley Kohn with Midland, Michigan-based design and construction-services company Three Rivers Corporation received his State of Michigan Architectural license.
CBRE has promoted Jeff Stingley to executive vice president in the company’s Kansas City office.
Friedman Integrated Real Estate Solutions recently listed 64 Watson, a new luxury condo development consisting of five private residences located at 64 Watson in Historic Brush Park, between Downtown and Midtown Detroit.
Lanter Distributing, a national distributor of multi-temperature products, has expanded to 126,0i00 square feet in Hunt Midwest’s SubTropolis underground business park in Kansas City, Missouri.
Institutional Property Advisors, a division of Marcus & Millichap, has been awarded the exclusive listing for Jamestown of Toledo, a 204-unit apartment and townhome property in Toledo, Ohio.
Colliers International recently negotiated the sale of Baker Technology Plaza, a five-building office-tech business park totalling 254,274 square feet in Hopkins, Minnesota.
The industrial market in Chicago continues to deliver a large amount of spec development, and it's clear from Colliers International's third quarter report that the product isn't getting absorbed as quickly as it has in the past.
Avison Young recently held it's Global Day of Giving where more than 100 employees from the Chicago office worked with ChildServ to refurbish, landscape and clean houses for military veterans in the West Humboldt Park neighborhood.
The Shoppes at Grand Prairie in Peoria, Illinois was recently purchased by Singerman Real Estate, LLC from Miller Capital Advisory, Inc., according to a statement from HFF, which represented the seller.
The Omaha office market remains a busy one, with Investors Realty reporting that the metropolitan area saw 68,122 square of positive absorption in this sector during the third quarter. And for the year? That figure is a strong 225,985 square feet.
McColly Bennett Commercial helped close the sale of Hind General Hospital in Hobart, Indiana, to Franciscan Alliance, Inc. for an undisclosed purchase price.
The investment sales team at Colliers International|Minneapolis-St. Paul represented GLS Companies in the sale of its two-property portfolio in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota. The industrial portfolio is valued at $12 million.
After sitting vacant for more than 20 years, 123 Division Ave. South in downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan, is back on the map. Jason Makowski of NAI Wisinski of West Michigan assisted Sean Terpstra in the purchase of the property in 2015. Now Terpstra is announcing two offerings at the building.